Femilog is the data controller
Femilog is data responsible for the information that Femilog registers about visitors to the website, Femilog's customers, suppliers, contacts, participants in Femilog's Facebook group, etc.
Islands Brygge 36C
2300 København S
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact Samina Usman, by phone 60406840 eller e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of the processing of your personal data
Your information will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected.
Other recipients of your information
In order to make the Femilog app available, we use a number of data processors for development, application hosting and support. These data processors can therefore receive your information. We have entered into a data processor agreement with all data processors. This guarantees that the data controller complies with all applicable rules in the EU on the protection of your personal data.In order to make the Femilog app available, we use a number of data processors for development, application hosting and support. These data processors can therefore receive your information. We have entered into a data processor agreement with all data processors. This guarantees that the data controller complies with all applicable rules in the EU on the protection of your personal data.
In some cases, your information is transferred to our data processors outside the EU. These data processors guarantee through standard provisions adopted by the European Commission that your personal data is protected in accordance with the applicable rules in the EU.
Information that Femilog can process
- User name
- Mail address
- Payment information
- Your age
- IP address and other online identifiers
Any other common categories of personal information that you provide to us
Special categories of personal data
- Health information, including information on e.g. weight, height, menstrual cycle, hormonal conditions, information about pregnancy, mental conditions and other information about your health that you provide to us.
- Information about sexual relationships, including information about i.a. sexual desire, pain during intercourse and other sexual information that you provide to us
Basis for treatment
Femilog only processes information about you on the basis of a legal basis (legal basis), cf. the Data Protection Regulation:
- Femilog may send you newsletters based on your valid consent (see Article 6 (1) (a))
- If you wish to enter into an agreement (contract) with Femilog for delivery of GDPR services, the processing may take place because it is necessary to fulfill the contract (see Article 6 (1) (b)). Femilog may also process information about you if it appears in accounting material in view of Femilog’s legal obligation, cf. the Accounting Act (cf. Article 6 (1) (c)). Finally, Femilog stores information about you that may appear from the agreement entered into (contract) for the sake of Femilog’s legitimate interest in being able to document the content of the agreement in connection with. a possible legal claim (see Article 6 (1) (f)). Femilog’s interest in being able to document the content of an agreement is considered to take precedence over your interest in the information about you not being processed.
- When you contact Femilog via e-mail, telephone, via Femilog’s Facebook group or similar, processing may take place on the basis of Femilog’s legitimate interest (see Article 6 (1) (f)). In order to answer the inquiry, Femilog needs to register your contact information. Femilog’s interest in processing your information for this purpose takes precedence over your interest in not processing information about you.
Femilog processes your personal data securely and confidentially in accordance with applicable law, including the Data Protection Ordinance and the Data Protection Act.
Femilog also complies with current standards and requirements for secure communication via e-mail (read more here).
Consent in connection with marketing (newsletters)
Femilog may process your information, cf. the Marketing Act, with a view to marketing, if you have given your consent.
If you have given your marketing consent, Femilog may therefore send you e-mails for the purpose of marketing services in Femilog’s product range, including news, offers and services related to Femilog’s advice on personal data legislation.
You have the right to revoke a marketing consent at any time. You do this by unsubscribing via a link at the bottom of the email that Femilog sends to you.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, the withdrawal applies from the time Femilog receives your withdrawal request.
Femilog stores your information for the following periods
- When you contact Femilog with a request via e-mail, SMS, via Facebook or similar, your information will be deleted when the purpose of the treatment has been fulfilled or is no longer relevant.
- When you agree that Femilog may send you emails for marketing purposes, your information is stored until you withdraw your consent.
- Should you wish to enter into an agreement (contract) with Femilog for delivery of a service, Femilog stores your information (name, address, possible e-mail, possible telephone number, possibly CVR number) for up to 5 years in consideration of legal requirements for storage of accounting material (cf. the Accounting Act, LBK no. 648 of 15/06/2006, Chapter 5) and for reasons of documentation in connection with any legal claims.
Femilog and Facebook - shared data responsibility
Femilog's Facebook group “Femilog” has been set up with the purpose that the users of Femilog can pass on good advice about menopause, and support each other in all phases of menopause. To join the group, it is necessary to be registered as a Facebook user, after which you can join the closed group.
Femilog and Facebook Ireland Ltd. has entered into an agreement on shared data responsibility. The reason is that both Femilog and Facebook Ireland Ltd. processes information for each purpose about the Facebook users who join the group. Here you can read the agreement on joint data responsibility.
You can read more here about how Facebook Ireland Ltd. processes your information.
Under the other points of this personal data policy, you can also read more about how Genpart processes your information.
Other recipients of your information
Femilog uses a number of data processors who can process information about you on behalf of Femilog. A data processor agreement has been entered into with all data processors. This guarantees that the data processor complies with the applicable EU rules on the protection of your personal data.
According to the Data Protection Ordinance, you have a number of rights in relation to Femilog's processing of information about you. To exercise your rights, please contact Femilog. Contact information can be found above.
Right to view information (right of access)
You have the right to access the information that Femilog processes about you, as well as a number of additional information.
Right to rectification (correction)
You have the right to have incorrect information about yourself corrected.
Right to delete
In special cases, you have the right to have information about you deleted before the time of the general general deletion occurs.
Right to limitation of treatment
In certain cases, you have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted. If you have the right to have the processing limited, Femilog may in future only process the information with your consent, or for the purpose of legal claims being established, asserted or defended, or to protect a person or important societal interests.
Right to object
In certain cases, you have the right to object to Femilog’s otherwise lawful processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your information for direct marketing.
Right to transmit information (data portability)
In certain cases, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have this personal information transferred from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guide to the data subjects' rights, which you will find at www.datatilsynet.dk.
You can complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with the way Femilog processes your personal data.
You will find the Danish Data Protection Agency's contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk. .Zʲl